Friday, December 19, 2008

Today is a good day

So I really TRY to have a positive outlook on each day as it comes. Today is a good day.....

1. I have made it through 82 days of my spouse being on strike without killing him (not to say I haven't entertained the thought haha)

2. I have awesome kids who now know the REAL meaning of the holiday season.

3. I got a million hugs from 53 five year olds

4. I managed to close out my 1st semester back to college with a 3.5 grade point average

I may not know what tomorrow holds- but today is a good day and I will enjoy it to the fullest....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meatloaf Update:

The meatloaf was good, Or so I was told! I just don't think I like meatloaf that is all it is....

Anonymous said...

THREE WISE WOMEN

You do know what would have happened if it had been three wise women instead of men don't you?
They would have ask for directions,
arrived on time,helped deliver the baby,cleaned the stable,made a casserole,and brought disposable diapers as gifts!