Monday, December 22, 2008

THANK YOU Does not begin to cover it......

Today was a GREAT day. It was one of those days I don't even have to look for anything simple to be thankful for. There are so many to thank I do not think I will hit everybody and my advance apologies if I overlook you......

To the members of IBEW- Thank you for all of your generosity and hospitality during todays toy drive. It was truly an honor to meet so many of you.

To the United Way: THANK YOU!! There are no other words that could possibly summarize the wonderful events of today.

To the members of our hardship committee- thank you for all of your hard work. It has been a crazy couple of weeks but today made it all worth it!!

Today was simply amazing. I met so many of you for the first time and the expressions on everyone's faces were AMAZING!! I am still humbled by this entire experience. I am completely speechless by the amount of love and holiday spirit I was surrounded by today. (Those of you who do know me are aware that "speechless" and I do not encounter each other often).

Let me end this with the ONLY choice to summarize my emotions right now.....

No comments: